Love the warmth of fuzzy yarns, but not a fan of animal fibers? Uluru is a gorgeous, lightweight alternative to delicate mohair, wool or alpaca yarns, with the same—if not sometimes greater—softness. Worked singly, Uluru adapts to sport-weight gauges as easily as to worsted weight gauges. Held with other yarns, it offers exciting color changes, a hint of sheen and a comforting halo.
• Fiber composition: 55% Cotton, 26% Acrylic, 19% Polyester
• Yardage: 410 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Super Fine/Fingering (#1)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 1–3 (2.25–3.25 mm) or US B-1–E-4 (2.25–3.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 27–32 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 21–32 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, do not tumble dry