Silk Garden is the yarn that catapulted Noro into the international yarn scene, and for good reason! This amazing blend of natural fibers, including wool, silk and mohair, is artistically dyed and spun to create exciting color changes throughout the skein. Although rustic in feel and in appearance, this yarn's beauty, softness and appeal only grows with use and gentle washing. This is due to the careful selection of fibers, minimal processing, and colors inspired by nature. Discover why Noro is one of the most widely popular, unique and unmatched yarns in the industry!
• Fiber composition: 45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Wool
• Yardage: 110 yards/50 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–8 (4.5–5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 14–16 sts x 22–24 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry, low iron