Crafted in the distinctive fiber blends and colors of Noro yarns, Kumo is a fine gauge summer weight yarn that is perfect for delicate cardigans, wraps and lightweight tops. As with other Noro yarns, Kumo features single-ply construction, which lends itself to a lightly textured fabric that is at times delicate and other times slightly nubby. The color change is subtle, creating garments with interest and depth; while the fiber blend creates a breathable fabric that offers beautiful drape.
• Fiber composition: 41% Viscose, 35% Cotton, 12% Silk, 12% Wool
• Yardage: 393 yards/100 grams
• Weight: DK/Light Worsted (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 3–5 (3–3.75 mm)
• Knit gauge: 20–22 sts x 28–30 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, low iron