If you enjoyed Concentric
, you’ll love Concentric Cotton! This heavy fingering/sport weight yarn is made of super soft 100% Pima Cotton and is perfect for drapey shawls, garments, and more. Because it offers just over 900 yards per ball, one skein of Concentric Cotton is enough to complete a wide range of projects. Note: Because Concentric Cotton is constructed with four strands of non-plied yarn, needles with a sharp tip are recommended to avoid splitting and ensure greater accuracy and ease of knitting.
• Fiber composition: 100% Pima Cotton
• Yardage: 929 yards/200 grams
• Weight: Super Fine/Fine (#1/2)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 4–6 (3.5–4 mm) or US G-6 (4 mm)
• Knit gauge: 21 sts x 34 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry