A lovely mix of natural fibers and strengthening synthetics, Belfast is a wonderful marled yarn that creates lofty fabrics with a rustic look and feel. Great for summer sweaters, household textiles, and elegant wraps, Belfast creates beautiful fabrics that continue to improve with age and use.
• Fiber composition: 42% Cotton, 22% Linen, 20% Viscose, 11% Acrylic, 5% Silk
• Yardage: 220 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 5 (3.75 mm)
• Knit gauge: 22 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry