If you love working with the classic Cascade 220
but want a touch of luxurious alpaca fiber, this is the yarn for you! Ideal for anything from colorwork accessories to sweaters and afghans, Alpaca Lana d'Oro is as delightful to work with as to wear.
• Fiber composition: 50% Superfine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Highland Wool
• Yardage: 219 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–8 (4.5–5 mm) or US G-6 (4 mm)
• Knit gauge: 18–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry