are a joy to wear, especially when they are made of luxurious Suri alpaca! Suri is a breed of alpaca that boasts silky fibers that are soft and durable. Blended beautifully with wool and nylon to increase its loft and memory, this amazing sock yarn has a lovely stitch definition and is ideal for patterns with a touch of lace or cables. Please note that this yarn is spun somewhat loosely, which may lead to splitting while knitting. A lovely choice for weavers!
• Fiber composition: 55% Suri Alpaca, 30% Wool, 15% Nylon
• Yardage: 400 yards/115 grams
• Weight: Super Fine/Sock/Fingering (#1)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 1–3 (2.25–3.25 mm)
• Care instructions: Hand wash or machine wash warm on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry