Join the Cali Knit-Along! Runs from October 1 through December 1. Click here to learn more!
Looking for a year-round tweed that is soft and eco-friendly? Look no further than Remix Chunky, a soft and lofty blend of cotton, linen, silk, nylon and acrylic. The mix of natural fibers lend this yarn its appealing character, while synthetic fibers increase its strength and affordability. You'll love the soft feel and versatility of this chunky yarn that is perfect for cross-seasonal sweaters, blankets and household items.
• Fiber composition: 30% Nylon, 27% Cotton, 24% Acrylic, 10% Silk, 9% Linen
• Yardage: 139 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Bulky/Chunky (#5)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 10 (6 mm) or US K (6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 14 sts x 20 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 12 sts x 14 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash cold delicate cycle, lay flat to dry