For a slightly rustic yarn with a luxurious feel, look no further than Kathmandu Aran. This lofty medium weight yarn is a luxurious blend of wool, silk and cashmere, adding a touch of refinement to otherwise casual garments. Kathmandu Aran 100 is a reimagined version of Kathmandu Aran Tweed, now available in 100-gram hanks.
• Fiber composition: 85% Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere
• Yardage: 208 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Aran (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–9 (4.5–5.5 mm) or US I-9–K-10.5 (5.5–6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 16–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 11–14 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash warm, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, do not iron