Named after the concentric circles that this cake of yarn so closely resembles, Concentric is made from four non-plied strands, which create the distinctive gradient color change. Perfect for shawls and cowls, but equally stunning in sweaters, this soft and playful yarn will keep you engaged from start to finish! Note: Because of its construction, Concentric is best worked with a sharp-tipped needle for accuracy and ease.
• Fiber composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
• Yardage: 437 yards/200 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 8 (5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry