Asaginu combines the finest linen from France with traditional Japanese art paper from the Mino region of Japan called Washi. French linen is widely known as a king of linen for its softness, durability and ability to create a "vapor barrier." This unique vapor barrier -the Japanese call this Shari-kan- is present in washi paper as well. Having this barrier between the knitted fabric and your skin allows your skin to breathe, making Asaginu the perfect yarn for all types of warm weather garments.
• Fiber composition: 69% Linen, 30% Japanese art paper, 1% Polyamide
• Yardage: 153 yards/40 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6–7 (4–4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 16–18 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash cool, do not bleach, lay flat to dry