With colors and texture characteristic of Noro yarns, Akari is a multi-seasonal fiber blend that is ideal for layering pieces. Available in oversized skeins of 528 yards of worsted weight yarn, Akari allows you to enjoy creating gorgeous artisan garments of any size while limiting the number of ends to weave in!
• Fiber composition: 26% Silk, 21% Cotton, 15% Viscose, 14% Mohair, 12% Wool, 12% Polyamide
• Yardage: 528 yards/200 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6–7 (4–4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 18–20 sts x 22–24 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash cool, lay flat to dry, dry clean (petroleum solvent only)