Anchor Bay is the perfect choice for lightweight, cross-seasonal garments. The half-and-half blend of cotton and Merino offers the bounce and stability of wool with the the softness and wearability of cotton in a beautifully draping, easy-care fabric. A pleasure to work with and to wear!
• Fiber composition: 50% Cotton, 50% Superwash Merino Wool
• Yardage: 262 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6–7 (4–4.5 mm) or US E-7 (3.5–4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 20–22 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 15–17 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry