What is better than cashmere? Eco-friendly recycled cashmere, of course! This worsted weight blend of reclaimed cashmere and wool possesses both softness and loft, making it warm and breathable choice for garments and close-fitting accessories. The bouncy twist produces a beautiful, rounded stitch definition that is ideal for cables
and other textured designs.
• Fiber composition: 75% Recycled Cashmere, 25% Virgin Wool
• Yardage: 66 yards/25 grams
• Weight: Medium/Aran (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 8–9 (5–5.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 17 sts x 24 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Dry clean or hand wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, lay flat to dry, low iron