Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments
in addition to accessories and felted projects. With so many hues to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect color(s) for your next project!
Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition.
• Fiber composition: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
• Yardage: 220 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–8 (4.5–5 mm) or US H–J (5–6 mm)
• Knit gauge: 18–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 13–14 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry