Featuring a lightweight blend of cotton and acrylic, with a touch of viscose for superior drape, Medina is a colorful, gently striping DK-weight yarn that is perfect for warm weather garments. The durable fiber blend makes this an ideal choice for woven fabrics and crocheted bags as well as relaxed knit tees.
• Fiber composition: 37% Cotton, 36% Acrylic, 27% Viscose
• Yardage: 295 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6 (4 mm) or US F (3.75 mm)
• Knit gauge: 22 sts x 28 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 20 sc x 25 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry