Create exciting, textural fabrics with this colorful cotton blend! Cin Cin is an Italian cheer used for toasting with good friends, but it's also a yarn that pairs well with others for a true celebration in fiber! Table runners, accessories, woven placemats and coasters, ponchos and scarves—the possibilities are truly endless. For complementary yarns to combine with Cin Cin, consider Pure Superkid Mohair, Uluru, and Ultra Pima.
• Fiber composition: 50% Viscose, 25% Cotton, 20% Acrylic, 5% Polyester
• Yardage: 80 yards/50 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6 (4 mm)
• Knit gauge: 5 sts per inch
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry