Lightly textured and slightly variegated, this airy yarn immediately speaks of warm comfort. Used singly to create lightweight garments and accessories, or combined with other yarns for a fuzzy, slightly marled effect, Viola works up beautifully to create truly one-of-a-kind knitwear.
• Fiber composition: 36% Cotton, 34% Polyamide, 17% Alpaca, 13% Merino
• Yardage: 273 yards/50 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7 (4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 22 sts x 30 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Dry clean or hand wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, cool iron