Stargazer Brushed has a lightly fuzzy base of baby llama fiber wrapped in a woven casing of nylon for stability, creating a yarn with superior loft, softness and durability. This yarn is beautifully suited for indulgent accessories, snuggly sweaters and drapey wraps.
• Fiber composition: 85% Baby Llama, 15% Nylon
• Yardage: 284 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–9 (4.5–5.5 mm) or US I-9–K-10.5 (5.5–6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 16–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 11–14 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Dry clean or hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, low iron