Named for the beloved Scottish veterinarian James Herriot, this yarn is one of the first launched by Juniper Moon Farm at its inception. Comprised entirely of baby alpaca, the softest fiber from an adult alpaca's fleece, Herriot has a softness that you'll appreciate both while making and while wearing.
• Fiber composition: 100% Baby Alpaca
• Yardage: 218 yards/100 grams
• Weight: DK/Light Worsted (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7 (4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 19 sts x 30 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry