Soft and lightweight, Cumulus Dappled is a colorful cotton blend that is perfect for cozy accessories and summer sweaters. The loftiness of the strand allows for garments in a light- to heavy-worsted gauge, creating a fabric that is airy but with a delicate drape.
• Fiber composition: 94% Cotton, 6% Nylon
• Yardage: 251 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–9 (4.5–5.5 mm) or I-9–K-10.5 (5.5–6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 16–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 11–14 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, do not tumble dry, lay flat to dry, cool iron