Cambria is the perfect year-round yarn for lightweight warmth. The blend of alpaca, linen and lyocell (which is similar to rayon) creates a yarn with outstanding drape, rustic elegance and touchable, durable softness. Cambria looks especially lovely in simple lace designs and will be a delight for knitters and crocheters alike.
• Fiber composition: 60% Baby Alpaca, 20% Linen, 20% Lyocell
• Yardage: 137 yards/50 grams
• Weight: DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6 (4 mm) or US G-6 (4 mm)
• Knit gauge: 21 sts x 28 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 19 scs x 25 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry
Click here for details about the pictured samples: Daphne, Zoey, Claudia and more!