Araucania Huasco is a fingering weight yarn comprised of 100% Extrafine Merino. Each shade is beautifully hand-dyed for a slight tonal effect that lends visual interest to any garment. The high twist creates a bouncy yarn with durability without sacrificing a soft, squishy feel in the final fabric. Completely interchangeable with Lace Merino Solids and Multis and offering equally generous yardage, Huasco is an excellent choice for large wraps and garments of all kinds.
• Fiber composition: 100% Extrafine Merino Wool
• Yardage: 454 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Super Fine/Fingering (#1)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 4 (3.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 7.5 sts per inch
• Care instructions: Machine wash warm, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, do not iron