Linen has long been touted for its durability and the softness and drape that comes with with washing and wear. Add in the artisan dye-work of Araucania, and you have a beautiful fiber for crocheting, knitting or weaving into summer garments, household linens, and elegant wraps.
• Fiber composition: 100% Linen
• Yardage: 280 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 5–7 (3.75–4.5 mm) or US 7–I-9 (4.5–5.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 21–24 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 12–17 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash warm, do not bleach, lay flat to dry, do not iron