Soft and lightweight, Cumulus Degrade is the gradient version of Cumulus Dappled. This colorful cotton blend is perfect for cozy accessories, super soft baby blankets, and summer sweaters. The loftiness of the strand allows for garments in a light- to heavy-worsted gauge, creating a fabric that is airy but with a delicate drape.
• Fiber composition: 94% Israeli Mako Cotton, 6% Nylon
• Yardage: 251 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–9 (4.5–5.5 mm) or I-9–K-10.5 (5.5–6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 16–20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 11–14 scs = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, do not tumble dry, lay flat to dry, cool iron