Otherwise referred to as "whipped alpaca," Techno has a silk and merino core into which delicate baby alpaca is blown for an exceptionally lightweight, warm and luxurious yarn. While fluffy and lofty enough to achieve chunky gauges, Techno is equally versatile for worsted weight projects and is an ideal yarn choice for large projects, as the fabric remains light and stable without losing any of its warmth. A luxurious investment you'll be happy you made!
• Fiber composition: 68% Baby Alpaca, 22% Silk, 10% Extra Fine Merino
• Yardage: 120 yards/50 grams
• Weight: Bulky/Chunky (#5)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 10.5 (6.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 3–5 sts per inch
• Care instructions: Dry clean or hand wash in tepid water, reshape and lay flat to dry