Sesame is a colorful, lightly textured yarn that creates trans-seasonal fabrics you will love to wear. A light worsted weight yarn, Sesame features tiny nubs that give a tweed-like appearance to a colorful fabric. Equally beautiful worked in textured designs as in simple ones, Sesame will be your go-to yarn for affordable, artisan level garments.
• Fiber composition: 43% Wool, 39% Acrylic, 9% Cotton, 9% Nylon
• Yardage: 230 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7–8 (4.5–5 mm) or US 7 (4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 19–20 sts x 25–26 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Crochet gauge: 17 scs x 21 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Machine wash separately cold on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry