Kenzie just may be the perfect tweed. New Zealand merino, angora and alpaca lend softness and body, while nylon lends strength and silk noils contribute delicate texture and color accents. The smooth, round 3-ply yarn knits into a cohesive fabric that blooms when wet blocked. The angora haze is just fuzzy enough to lend a cozy feel but not so fuzzy that it will obscure any stitch patterning, making this a perfect yarn for textured projects as well as colorwork.
• Fiber composition: 50% New Zealand Merino, 10% Angora, 25% Nylon, 10% Alpaca, 5% Silk Noils
• Yardage: 160 yards/50 grams
• Weight: Light/DK (#3) / Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 6–8 (4–5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 20 sts x 28 rows = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry