Looking for a unique fiber experience? Bohemia Gothic is an unusual and exciting blend of Polwarth wool, alpaca and New Zealand possum! Extremely soft and warm, with a shadowy halo created by the use of black alpaca fibers, Bohemia Gothic is ideal for the luxury gift items and classic heirloom sweaters you've been longing to create.
• Fiber composition: 45% Polwarth Wool, 45% Alpaca, 10% Possum
• Yardage: 219 yards/100 grams
• Weight: Medium/Worsted (#4)
• Recommended needle(s)/hook(s): US 7 (4.5 mm)
• Knit gauge: 20 sts = 4 in/10 cm
• Care instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry