What is LYS Day?
Although the title suggests we are celebrating the presence of local yarn shops, LYS Day is really about honoring the everyday fiber artists like you who keep these shops relevant and vibrant by your purchases, preferences and participation. You are the reason the LYS exists! And that is a fact worth celebrating.
I hope you will stop by Saturday, April 29, and let me thank you in person for supporting Yarn Soup since 2011! Here is a preview of what you can look forward to:
- Extended hours for LYS Day only! Open from 10–5;
- Exclusive patterns FREE with the purchase of yarns from some of our favorite brands, such as Berroco, Blue Sky Fibers and Cascade Yarns;
- Bonus $100 in Stash Cash for Fiber Insiders who shop with Yarn Soup (in-store or online);
- Plus, surprise giveaways, exciting new products and Yarn Soup exclusives!
Come to browse and relax throughout the day with your projects in hand—can’t wait to see you there!
A checklist to prepare for LYS Day:
- Add LYS Day, Saturday, April 29, to my calendar.
- Contact at least one yarnie friend to join me at Yarn Soup.
- Explore Ravelry for project ideas (don’t forget to view the yarnsoupdbq Projects and Favorites!).
- Peruse the Yarn Soup website for yarn and product ideas.
- Pack a shopping list, outstanding gift certificates (they never expire!) and my current project.