Group classes are a great way to learn a new skill while meeting others who share your interests. Some of our instructors are available to teach private lessons as well—call the shop at 563-587-8044 for more information.
These classes are designed for new knitters or crocheters, or those who want a refresher course. Students will learn the basic skills needed to start a knitting or crochet project. Most courses are split into two class sessions so you can practice your new craft and come back with any questions or problems. No prior skill necessary!
If you already know the basics of knitting or crochet and are ready to challenge yourself with new projects and techniques, these classes are for you! Each allows you ample time to practice, advance in the project, and get help when you need it. These classes are designed for advanced beginners and intermediate knitters or crocheters. Prerequisites: Knitting classes require that students know how to cast on, knit, purl, and bind off. Some classes may require additional skills.
- Class size is limited to 6 so that students receive the attention they need for success.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration to reserve your spot in the class.
- Students who cancel their reservations may receive in-store credit equal to the cost of the class. No refunds will be given.
- If the class must be cancelled by Yarn Soup for any reason, students will be notified as soon as possible and are entitled to a full refund.
- Students who purchase supplies at Yarn Soup receive a 15% discount.
- Invite a friend and you each receive 10% off the price of the class! (Please mention your friend at the time of registration.)